Thursday, April 15, 2010

My video about my collage



Collage Reflection

Your reflection to your collage consists of 2 parts:

i) The i-movie of your collage with voice-over.
ii) The written reflection focusing on the School-wide Learning Results identified in the rubric for this task.

The Written Reflection:
Format your written response under the headings given below. There is a prompt that will help you write about each SLR. For each heading, you should write a paragraph response that includes explanation and thoughtful analysis.

Think Creatively!
I thought creatively by putting the right pictures in certain places. An example of how I did this was by putting certain images in the stepped migration order. On the right side of the poster you can see the genocide of the Sudanese people. After moving to the left you see how they migrated to America and how they worked hard to assimilate into their culture. Finally I also put the flag of countries the Sudanese migrated to.

Reason Critically!
I used images and text that I have selected by putting them in certain groups. I put the first part of the journey with the word Genocide because it is how they started off. After that I put the other pictures of assimilating into the new country America.

How did you use the images and text that you selected to highlight your understanding of the Lost Boy’s situation?

Communicate Effectively!
I put in a community called Save Darfur a way for people to help and know about the cause. The education will help people to understand the dificulties they had and get empathy. After that they canProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

onate to them and help them out.

Live Ethically!
After they understand and become educated. They can teach others and once that happens they can make lots of donation to many thousands of people. This will certainly stop war and make people more helpful to the poor and homeless people

No comments:

Post a Comment